Friday, November 7, 2008

Have a colorful day....the leaves are beautiful!

The day began with quilted color,

My mood was dull to even duller.

But how could I remain so drab,

As morning’s rays shone on this crab.

I hit the floor with bounding grace,

Smiled in the mirror and washed my face.

How blessed I am to have this day.

To garden, love and learn to play.

I shut the door and turn the key,

The clouds were dancing there for me.

Mountains tall that rimmed the hills,

Heard birds that sang in joyful trills,

So who am I to grump and groan..

Or drag my feet or whine or moan?

Life is sweet and there is choice.

To hum sad song or just rejoice.

Always there are peaceful sounds,

As leaves are falling, life abounds.

With each day I learn to see,

God’s gifts of grace surrounding me.

Sharing bounty, gardener’s gift,

The dance that gives that pleasant lift.

No comments: