Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love the memories....make them happy!


There are moments that totally describe the joys of parenting....they make you smile for years....they make you tear up with memories....they make you glad you were born. Here's one of mine......I filled the tub with warm water, just the right temperature for two little boys that needed a bath. It was their ritual every night before bedtime....a bath and a bedtime story. Just the right amount of Mr. Bubble was put in the water to make it more fun to splash and play. But then, the phone rang and the box of Mr. Bubble was left on the shelf within reach of Mark and Scott. When I returned after a tiny moment in time.....I couldn't find them.....the bubbles had covered them. Finally, two little tan faces appeared and I went for the camera.....smiling, glad to be a Mom. Now they are 45 and 46 with memories of their own babies....I will always be glad they all are a part of my journey.


No comments: