Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Geraniums in February!

Wow!  I've discovered geraniums in February on the border of Idaho and Oregon....now that will get rid of the winter blahs!  Just to catch up.....I'm visiting my son Mark and wife Jerri's new place in the country on the Snake River in Adrian, Oregon.  Beautiful and comes with a greenhouse.  I was assigned the job of dead heading the geraniums which I accepted with glee.  Pink, red, salmon, white geraniums filled the shelves.....leftovers from last summer.  When I looked up from my delighted occupation.....there was the Snake River floating by reflecting the misty haze of blue, pink and lavender of the winter sky.  Ahhhhhhhhh.....happiness is a greenhouse on the river!

More happiness on the way.....this is the week of first Thursday at the Lisk Gallery in Boise and friends gather.....and a grandson too.  First Thursday is a gallery hop in downtown Boise, rain or shine, winter or summer and always fun.  If you want to check out the web site and what's going on..... www.liskgallery.com   

Have a wonderful week!  


No comments: